NTFSRatio Uninstaller-How to Completely and Quickly Uninstall NTFSRatio?
You may need to uninstall NTFSRatio before trying to repair or upgrade to a newer version if you are experiencing problems with it. In order to thoroughly remove NTFSRatio from your PC, please follow the instructions below:
How to remove NTFSRatio manually
- Quit NTFSRatio if it is on. Click on "Start" and then Control Panel.
- Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate the NTFSRatio program that you want to uninstall.
- Click on "Remove/Change" button to begin the removal. Then, you will see a new window pop up.
- Select "Remove NTFSRatio components" and then click "Next" to proceed.
- Then click "Next" again and follow the on-screen prompts to finish CS3 removal.
Free Download: Uninstaller NTFSRatio Now!
(Completely remove the NTFSRatio)
By following the above steps, NTFSRatio may be completely uninstalled from your computer. But what should you do if you can not locate or uninstall NTFSRatio on/from Add/Remove Programs? Do this mean that you can not uninstall it from your computer? The answer is No!
How to remove NTFSRatio more easily and efficiently
You are recommended to use a program named Mighty Uninstaller when unable to completely uninstall NTFSRatio from computer. It is an uninstaller that helps to uninstall all unneeded programs, especially corrupt programs completely from the computer so than you are able to successfully uninstall NTFSRatio finally.
- After installing the program, located where the program on your computer: C:\Program Files\NTFSRatio
- Then right clicked the folder "NTFSRatio" and then selected "Special Uninstall with Mighty Uninstaller".
- When the uninstall wizard popped up, clicked on "Next".
- During the removal, the uninstaller automatically scanned the computer for associated entries both from the program files and Windows registry.
- When the scan finished, click on "Next" and then follow the on-screen process to finish the removal.
Mighty Uninstaller is your only choice if you want to completely remove NTFSRatio from your PC.