PLCAD Uninstaller-How to Completely and Quickly Uninstall PLCAD?
You may need to uninstall PLCAD before trying to repair or upgrade to a newer version if you are experiencing problems with it. In order to thoroughly remove PLCAD from your PC, please follow the instructions below:
How to remove PLCAD manually
- Quit PLCAD if it is on. Click on "Start" and then Control Panel.
- Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate the PLCAD program that you want to uninstall.
- Click on "Remove/Change" button to begin the removal. Then, you will see a new window pop up.
- Select "Remove PLCAD components" and then click "Next" to proceed.
- Then click "Next" again and follow the on-screen prompts to finish CS3 removal.
Free Download: Uninstaller PLCAD Now!
(Completely remove the PLCAD)
By following the above steps, PLCAD may be completely uninstalled from your computer. But what should you do if you can not locate or uninstall PLCAD on/from Add/Remove Programs? Do this mean that you can not uninstall it from your computer? The answer is No!
How to remove PLCAD more easily and efficiently
You are recommended to use a program named Mighty Uninstaller when unable to completely uninstall PLCAD from computer. It is an uninstaller that helps to uninstall all unneeded programs, especially corrupt programs completely from the computer so than you are able to successfully uninstall PLCAD finally.
- After installing the program, located where the program on your computer: C:\Program Files\PLCAD
- Then right clicked the folder "PLCAD" and then selected "Special Uninstall with Mighty Uninstaller".
- When the uninstall wizard popped up, clicked on "Next".
- During the removal, the uninstaller automatically scanned the computer for associated entries both from the program files and Windows registry.
- When the scan finished, click on "Next" and then follow the on-screen process to finish the removal.
Mighty Uninstaller is your only choice if you want to completely remove PLCAD from your PC.