Internet-Explorer Uninstaller-How to Completely and Quickly Uninstall Internet-Explorer?
You may need to uninstall Internet-Explorer before trying to repair or upgrade to a newer version if you are experiencing problems with it. In order to thoroughly remove Internet-Explorer from your PC, please follow the instructions below:
How to remove Internet-Explorer manually
- Quit Internet-Explorer if it is on. Click on "Start" and then Control Panel.
- Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate the Internet-Explorer program that you want to uninstall.
- Click on "Remove/Change" button to begin the removal. Then, you will see a new window pop up.
- Select "Remove Internet-Explorer components" and then click "Next" to proceed.
- Then click "Next" again and follow the on-screen prompts to finish CS3 removal.
Free Download: Uninstaller Internet-Explorer Now!
(Completely remove the Internet-Explorer)
By following the above steps, Internet-Explorer may be completely uninstalled from your computer. But what should you do if you can not locate or uninstall Internet-Explorer on/from Add/Remove Programs? Do this mean that you can not uninstall it from your computer? The answer is No!
How to remove Internet-Explorer more easily and efficiently
You are recommended to use a program named Mighty Uninstaller when unable to completely uninstall Internet-Explorer from computer. It is an uninstaller that helps to uninstall all unneeded programs, especially corrupt programs completely from the computer so than you are able to successfully uninstall Internet-Explorer finally.
- After installing the program, located where the program on your computer: C:\Program Files\Internet-Explorer
- Then right clicked the folder "Internet-Explorer" and then selected "Special Uninstall with Mighty Uninstaller".
- When the uninstall wizard popped up, clicked on "Next".
- During the removal, the uninstaller automatically scanned the computer for associated entries both from the program files and Windows registry.
- When the scan finished, click on "Next" and then follow the on-screen process to finish the removal.
Mighty Uninstaller is your only choice if you want to completely remove Internet-Explorer from your PC.