Windows-Defender Uninstaller-How to Completely and Quickly Uninstall Windows-Defender?
You may need to uninstall Windows-Defender before trying to repair or upgrade to a newer version if you are experiencing problems with it. In order to thoroughly remove Windows-Defender from your PC, please follow the instructions below:
How to remove Windows-Defender manually
- Quit Windows-Defender if it is on. Click on "Start" and then Control Panel.
- Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate the Windows-Defender program that you want to uninstall.
- Click on "Remove/Change" button to begin the removal. Then, you will see a new window pop up.
- Select "Remove Windows-Defender components" and then click "Next" to proceed.
- Then click "Next" again and follow the on-screen prompts to finish CS3 removal.
Free Download: Uninstaller Windows-Defender Now!
(Completely remove the Windows-Defender)
By following the above steps, Windows-Defender may be completely uninstalled from your computer. But what should you do if you can not locate or uninstall Windows-Defender on/from Add/Remove Programs? Do this mean that you can not uninstall it from your computer? The answer is No!
How to remove Windows-Defender more easily and efficiently
You are recommended to use a program named Mighty Uninstaller when unable to completely uninstall Windows-Defender from computer. It is an uninstaller that helps to uninstall all unneeded programs, especially corrupt programs completely from the computer so than you are able to successfully uninstall Windows-Defender finally.
- After installing the program, located where the program on your computer: C:\Program Files\Windows-Defender
- Then right clicked the folder "Windows-Defender" and then selected "Special Uninstall with Mighty Uninstaller".
- When the uninstall wizard popped up, clicked on "Next".
- During the removal, the uninstaller automatically scanned the computer for associated entries both from the program files and Windows registry.
- When the scan finished, click on "Next" and then follow the on-screen process to finish the removal.
Mighty Uninstaller is your only choice if you want to completely remove Windows-Defender from your PC.